Telegram is one of the best messaging apps today. One of the aspects in which it stands out is it the bots are much more developed and with more variety than the competition, and thanks to this Telegram can become a complete tool.
Telegram bots There are many, many, but here we have selected the 25 Most Useful Telegram Bots You Can Use Today. We’ve tested them all, so you can rest assured that all of them are still working today.
25 TELEGRAM TRICKS to MAKE THE MOST OF IT
How to use Telegram bots
The two ways to interact with bots: talking to them or mentioning them
Using the bots in Telegram is easy, although before interacting with most of them first you need to start them. This is as easy as entering the profile of said bot and pressing the button Start. You can go to these profiles from a direct link like the one we will use in this article or by using the search engine.
In Telegram there are basically two types of bots: those that you must use by interacting with them in a private chat or with commands and those that work directly while you type, also called inline bots. Many bots, like @calcubot, support both modes. The way to interact with them is slightly different:
- normal bots: You will have to interact with them through private messages or, if they are in a group, through commands in the chat. In this case, you send your query as if it were a normal message. In the @calcubot example, you open a private chat with the bot and send it 2+2, to which the bot will reply that it is 4.
- inline bots: in this case you must mention them while writing, adding the query below. You then receive the result or a suggestion, which is not sent to the chat until you choose it. For example, in a private chat with another person, you type @calcubot 2 + 2 and it shows you 4 in a window. If you want, you can add it to the chat.
One of the most popular bots on Telegram is URL Uploader, which does something as simple as download stuff for you (as long as they occupy less than 500 MB). That is, if you want to send a 200 MB file from the Internet to a friend, instead of uploading it to Telegram, instead of downloading it and uploading it to Telegram, you can make this bot download it by sending it the link.
If you ever need to make a small readjustment in a PDF file and you only have a mobile with Telegram at hand, a good alternative is to use PDF Bot. With this bot, you can join, encrypt, rotate, scale separate, add watermarks, and extract text and photos from PDF documents.
Similarly, if at any time you need to make any adjustments to an MP3 file, you have everything you need on Telegram with the help of this bot. Among the available options are trimming MP3, changing bitrate editing ID3 tags, or forwarding as a voice message.
Convert.io is one of the few bots for downloading youtube videos that still works today. Its use is very simple since you only need to write mp3 or mp4 and the video link. Typing mp4 will download as video while typing mp3 will download as audio.
Text To Speech Bot
With Text To Speech Bot, you can create voice clips that say what you want, using text-to-speech technologies with quality voices in multiple languages, including Spanish. Basically, you tell him what to say and then you receive the audio.
Voicy is exactly the opposite: convert voice notes to text. It is especially useful if there are people who do not stop sending you voice notes and at that moment you do not want to hear them but you want to know what they say.
Feed Reader Bot
If you want to keep up with all the posts on a website, subscribing to the official Telegram channel is always a good option. Another is to use Telegram as an RSS reader with Feed Reader Bot, which allows you to subscribe to web pages and receive each new publication directly on Telegram.
IFTTT is the official bot for If This Then That, the task automation system that is also available on Android. This bot serves as a bridge between Telegram and the service, so you can create recipes to receive information from IFTTT directly in the chat.
Alertbot is a very simple Telegram bot that allows you to create reminders in a matter of seconds. Basically, you have to tell him what you want him to remind you of and within how long, and when the time comes he will send you a message with the reminder.
Shopping enthusiast? Telegram is all you need to do package tracking thanks this bot. Compatible with basically any messaging service known and unknown, it will keep you informed of where your package is without leaving Telegram.
It’s impossible to mentally keep track of all the series we care about and when they release new episodes, and that’s where My Series comes in. You tell him what series you watch and notifies you when there are new episodes: that easy.
If you’re chatting with someone and you can’t agree on exactly what the lyrics of a song say, you don’t need to switch apps to check. With the Lyrics bot, you can get song lyrics directly in the chat.
Sticker is a Telegram bot to find stickers. Not to be confused with @stickers, which is the official bot for creating sticker packs. Using StickerBot is simple: you send him an emoji and he shows you sticker packs related.
If you have Telegram but no one to chat with, Flirtu is something like Tinder embedded in Telegram. You are shown a series of photos and you have to choose if you are interested or not. If there is a common interest, you are put in contact.
As we mentioned before, inline bots are those with which you interact directly from the box to write messages on Telegram. These are some of the most useful and curious Telegram inline bots today:
- @smokey_bot. You tell it a city and it tells you the air quality at that time.
- @zoombot. It allows you to start and manage Zoom calls directly in Telegram.
- @memingbot. You can create memes easily and quickly, integrating the text you put on it.
- @gamebot. A good collection of mini-games that you can enjoy directly on Telegram.
- @wiki. You can consult Wikipedia and send articles from this encyclopedia to a chat.
- @imdb. You search for a movie or series on IMDB and send information about it to the chat.
- @Youtube. It allows you to easily search for videos on YouTube and attach them to a chat or group.
- @like. Create texts that include like and dislike buttons. Other people can use these buttons to vote on what you’ve written.
- @bing. Search for images on Bing and attach the one of your choice to the chat.
- @gif. Search for animated GIFs in Tenor to attach to a chat.
- @raebot. Search for definitions in the dictionary of the Royal Spanish Academy and allows you to attach them to a chat or group.